The symptoms listed below are frequently associated with depression. You might find it helpful to check through this list to see if you, or someone you care for, might be experiencing similar difficulties.
Please be aware that the following does not serve as a diagnosis.
Over the last two weeks do you think you have found yourself feeling 3 or more of the following:
- Having little interest in doing things
- Feeling down or depressed
- Having difficulty sleeping
- Being tearful
- Problems concentrating
- Feeling tired with a loss of energy
- Feeling worthless
- Feeling life is too much to bear